вторник, 14 октября 2014 г.

Dear friend!
Today I would like to tell you about my new house.
It's a cottage.
The house is situated in a very beautiful place.
It's a house with a front and back garden.
Near the cottage we have a bath house and a big swimming pool.
Behind the house there is a forest.
There are 5 bedrooms, 1 kitchen, 2 living rooms, 3 bathrooms and 1 plaing room in our new cottage.
It's much bigger than my old home.
We are very lucky here.
I have my own room, where I can spend my free time.
You can see here my dolls collection "monster high".
There are 114 dolls.
 Tell me about your house or flat.
Best wishes,
Darina

1 комментарий:

  1. Your new house is big and beautiful. I dream a new house. You have a very big collection "monster high". In your house tere are a big swimming pool is a very cool)

    ОтветитьУдалить