понедельник, 20 октября 2014 г.

CORRECT ALL THE MISTAKES
My new house
I want tolt you about my new mudern house. My house stai on the clif and neer my house are forest. And wen you want see some rare anemals you can go on the beach there is so much of them. In mi house is ketshen , too badrums , two bathrum , leving room and my favorte is rooms of relaksation. I have a speshial house why because my house have a lift inside a clif .  If you want go in the forest . You can take only one type of transport it s bike becouse road are very narrow and when you want go on the car it s a very very bad idea.

2 комментария:

  1. My new house
    I want tElL you about my new mOdern house. My house staTE on the clif and neer my house forest. And wen you want see some rare anemals you can go on the beach there is so much of them. In mi house is ketshen , too badrums , two bathrOOm , lIving room and my favorte is rooms of relaksation. I have a speshial house why because my house have a lift inside a clif . If you want go in the forest . You can take only one type of transport it s bike becouse road are very narrow and when you want go on the car it s a very very GOOD idea.

    ОтветитьУдалить
    Ответы
    1. My new house
      I want told you about my new modern house. My house stay on the cliff and near my house is forest. And when you want see some rare animals you can go on the beach there is so much of them. In my house is kitchen , two bedrooms , two bathrooms , living room and my favorite is room of relaxation. I have a special house why because my house have a lift inside a cliff . If you want go in the forest . You can take only one type of transport it s bike because road are very narrow and when you want go on the car it s a very very bad idea.





      I think peopls have a more modern house but you need love your house

      Удалить